We work with DPD.
Highly pigmented topcoats (tops), which are used for applying color independently in one or two layers, drawing French lines without increasing the thickness and volume of the coating, as well as for ideally adjusting or fixing the required color scheme when working with complex gel polishes.
Class: Top Coat (Top)
Finishing effect: No
Capacity: 10 ml
The highly pigmented ReformA Top Pigment is a top coat that can be used to apply color on your own in one or two thin layers, to create French lines without thickening the finish, and to touch up or set gel polishes. ReformA top pigments are very convenient for use in pedicures, since the thickness of the coating is critical here.
Mode of application
The most important thing is to apply the Top Pigment in an exceptionally thin layer and polymerize it in a lamp for at least 1 or 2 minutes, depending on the type and power of the lamp. Securing the coating with a topcoat with or without a sticky layer is a must!
Use as a stand-alone coating in one or two layers:
1. Standard preparation of the nail plate.
2. Strengthening or modeling nails with any hard material - gel, acrylic or applying a base with leveling - Rubber Base ReformA or Cover Base ReformA. Polymerization in a UV lamp.
3. Applying a thin layer of ReformA Top Pigment.
4. Polymerization for 1 or 2 minutes, depending on the type of lamp.
5. If necessary, repeat steps 3 and 4.
6. Securing with a topcoat (top) to extend the shine.
Use for color correction of gel polish or to speed up work with difficult gel polish colors:
1. Standard preparation and strengthening of the nail plate.
2. Apply a thin layer of gel polish, maybe not exactly under the cuticle, and polymerize in a UV lamp.
3. Correction with ReformA Top Pigment and polymerization in a UV lamp for 1 or 2 minutes depending on the type and power of the lamp.
4. Securing with a topcoat (top) to extend the shine.
Other items in the collection
Top Pigment White, 10 ml – art. 942959
Top Pigment Black, 10 ml – art. 942960